Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pet Psychics

I was speaking about dogs w/ a woman I know, + she cheerfully told me a story about taking hers to see a "pet psychic." She told me, quite enthusiastically, that this psychic had read her pet and given her special instructions on how to speak to the animal. 
I make it a rule never to argue or belittle people. I never challenge their beliefs or try to impose my own. I simply say there and nodded and said, "Really?" 
When people tell me these things, I really am glad I picked a life of law and order over preying on the weak minded. Think about how vulnerable someone in that mindset is. Think of all the twisted, nasty things a cruel person could do to someone who lacks even the smallest shred of critical thinking. 
There are people, whom we all know, that will believe anything.

4 comments:

  1. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| friv games| frivgames| kizi2| kizi 2
    unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| jogos da barbie| kizi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. You really help me out my friend, thanks!
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post. Keep on posting!
    happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels 2

    ReplyDelete