Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New cover art for Codename: Omega starring US Army Technical Sergeant Bernard Schaffer Sr.

Codename: Omega has never had a really good cover.  The first one by Keri Knutson was the best, but I just wasn't satisfied with it.  I wanted something special.  Something unique.  I messed around with my meager skills trying to create art for it, but no matter what I did, it never came out right.  
I wanted something special.  Something personal.  Something that caught people's eye.  
So while I was looking through my photographs and I found my grandfather's US Army photo.  He was really the inspiration for the story, so it seems only fitting that he grace the cover.  I needed it to accurately reflect the book, however, so through the magic of digital manipulation, here it is.  


No comments:

Post a Comment