Monday, May 7, 2012

Schaffer Returns to Smashwords

After reading Mark Coker's book The Secrets to Ebook Publishing Success (Available free on Smashwords), I was inspired to return to Smashwords.  His dedication to the industry and to independent publishing is truly worth supporting, and I am doing my part.
I decided to brave unfamiliar waters and format the book myself.  Luckily, Mark also has a formatting book available for free on the site (here) and I was able to get it right on the first try.  As a side bonus, I picked up some nifty tricks that will help me format all of my other books as well.
So, after a long time away, I've put a book on Smashwords.  In the spirit of things, Saturday Night Double-Feature is FREE.  Smashwords allows for the distribution of ebooks in any format.  You can read their books on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iPad, and anything else.
Great company, great people, and great books.

To grab your free copy of Saturday Double-Feature, which contains the Kyoshi Scroll and Codename: Omega novellas, click the highlighted link.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment