Thursday, March 22, 2012

SUPERBIA 2 Cover Art, Release Information, and More!


Superbia 2 is finished.  Laurie is working on the edits now, but I expect it to release within a few days.  I will give everyone due notice as to when it goes live.
I really can't wait to see what people's reaction to the book is.  Personally, I like this one better.
Here are some tidbits about the book that you might find interesting
1. Just as the first book had an underlying theme (Greek mythology and tragedy) this book does as well.  It will be interesting to see how quickly people figure it out.
 I never purposely set out to hide a theme inside of a story, it just seems to happen that way.  It's like a fine, golden thread that one is able to go back and weave into any finished garment.  I know it's there, even if no one else does.
2. Superbia 3 is not on the agenda.  Right now I'm gearing up to write about cowboys and space pirates (if that gives you any indication as to what's coming out next) and I'm going to let the cops of this series recover from the events of 2 before I mess with them again.
3. All of the major characters from Superbia 1 return.  If this were a TV series, you'd see all the same names in the cast list.  That's all I'm saying.
4.  One of those characters dies in a way that will leave people's jaws hanging.
5.  This is my first sequel.
6.  Superbia 2 will not be made available for free.  Superbia 1 will continue to appear as a free Kindle book periodically.
7. The first 50 pages (or so) will be posted on Facebook sometime in the near future.  Follow this link to "like" the page and make sure you get a chance to see it.
8. The distant relative of one of my characters from another book shows up.  Not in a corny, just-for-giggles way, either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment