Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Special Thank You To My Readers

As a special thank you to all of my readers, especially the thousands of people who downloaded Superbia, I am making all of my novels temporarily available for just .99 cents.

If you've never tried sci-fi western before, perhaps you'd consider saddling up with Jem Clayton, Doc Halladay, and the Guns of Seneca 6.  If you're in the mood for sinister short stories, be sure pick up Women and Other Monsters.  Should you feel the need to enter the boggy streets of London's East End and see what really happened during the Jack the Ripper investigation, you will definitely want to take along Whitechapel: The Final Stand of Sherlock Holmes.  Unless of course you are afraid of some of the more gory details, in which case I recommend the Gentlemen's Edition.  Of course, as an added bonus to the grown ups in our audience, we have some light erotica by way of Ancient Rituals - The Erotic Stories of Alejandro Flores - Erotica.

All of my books can be found at Bernard Schaffer's Amazon Page.

Good luck, and enjoy reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment